Fraser & Co. Estate Agents Terms and Conditions
To the fullest extent as permitted by law Fraser & Co exclude all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of the use of this website or reliance upon the content of this website.
Fraser & Co assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses which may infect your computer equipment or other property by reason of your access to, browsing or use of this website.
In no event shall Fraser & Co be liable for any damages, losses, injuries or claims or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits, data or savings) howsoever arising (including, but not limited to, as a result of Hamptons negligence) in connection with the use of this website; or the copying or use of any information or material contained in or referred to in this website; or any failure or delay of the use or inability to use any component of this website.
Exclusion of Warranties
The website is provided 'as is' without warranties of any kind.
Important Information relating to properties displayed on the website
1. Particulars: Any property particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Fraser & Co in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing ("information") as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Fraser & Co nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s).
2. Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only. Any computer generated image gives only an indication as to how the property may look and this may change at any time.
3. Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. Information on the website about a property is liable to be changed at any time.
6. Currency Disclaimer: The currency conversion is for guidance only as the rate of exchange may not be "up to date".
This website is owned and controlled by Fraser & Co. Unless otherwise noted, all information featured on the Fraser & Co website, (whether text or images), is protected by copyrights and trademarks, and is owned or licensed by Fraser & Co. You may not download, display or print any part of the content except to your own computer for your personal use and not for business purposes. You must not change frame or inline (mirror) any of the content of our website.
Any terms and conditions concerning the usage of this website will be governed by the laws of England, and any dispute concerning use of this website will be determined exclusively by the English Courts.
Data Protection Act
Fraser & Co is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. We are committed to protecting your privacy and providing a safe, secure website. However, before you continue using our website, we recommend that you read the following information.
Fraser & Co respects the privacy of its website visitors and does not share or sell any personal information with third parties. Please note that you are not required to provide any personal information to use this website. Any information you do provide will be treated in confidence and used only for the purpose for which you provided it. Where personal information can be entered, the website ensures that industry-standard security measures are in place to protect it.
If you choose to register on the website or to send us personal details in relation to a property or information offered, you have the right to request a copy of the information you entered and any other information we hold on you at any time, and to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact Fraser & Co, 11 Westcliffe Apartments, 1 South Wharf Road, London W2 1JB, United Kingdom.
To enhance your experience on our sites, many of our web pages use "cookies". Cookies are small text files that we place in your computer's browser to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your email address or other personal information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, registering your interest in a vehicle or submitting the ‘sourcing’ form. Once you choose to provide a web page with personal information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. A cookie is like an identification card. It is unique to your computer and can only be read by the server that gave it to you.
Cookies save you time as they help us to remember who you are. Cookies help us to be more efficient. We can learn about what content is important to you and what is not. We can revise or remove web pages that are not of interest and focus our energies on content you want.
If you want to control which cookies you accept. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies or to alert you every time a cookie is offered by a website's server. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can set your browser option so that you will not receive cookies and you can also delete existing cookies from your browser. You may find that some parts of the site will not function properly if you have refused cookies.
Please be aware that if you do not configure your browser you will accept cookies provided by this website.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies or to alert you every time a cookie is offered by a website's server.