Sales Consultant / Associate Director based from our Hong Kong Office
Fraser and Co are looking for an ambitious sales consultant to join our busy and successful team in Hong Kong. We have a wide range of UK stock that we regularly take over to exhibition in Hong Kong so this person would need to be very determined. The price of residential property in London is some of the highest in the world and a negotiator at Fraser and Co will be dealing with people who are prepared to pay these prices along with an earning potential that reflects this.
We are looking for confident, determined and articulate candidate, that has a desire to succeed and a willingness to help people during their search for a property in London.
Integrity, punctuality and presentation are absolutely vital in order to succeed in what can be a very rewarding industry.
We are looking for an individual who already have Estate Agency or sales experience, and will have a proven track record in hitting targets and deadlines as well as demonstrating a capability to build strong relationships with customers. To be considered for the associate director role we expect the candidate to have an extremely strong track record of property sales in London.
Job Role- Sales Consultant/ Associate Director
- Based in our Hong Kong office
- Deliver high standard international property consulting and transactional service to current and potential clients
- To apply effective selling skills in order to exceed required profitable sales targets
Key responsibilities include:
- Brokering London off plan properties
- Actively promote and offer developments
- Networking with potential clients
- Negotiating offers under the direction of the line manager
- Sales progressing; keeping all parties well informed
- Client relationship management
- Engage in calls with prospective clients regarding their investment needs, and participate in client or off-site meetings as and when required
- Dealing with client enquiries
- Keeping records of all activity on company system
- Sales experience in real estate or financial products
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure & to multi-task effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Good communication skills in Cantonese and English
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong interest in the property market
- Desire and flexibility to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Good work ethic – punctual and reliable
- Attractive basic Salary + Commission
- Uncapped earnings
- On the job training